A data logger is a device that records measurements over time. The measurements could be any physical variable like temperature, pressure, voltage, humidity, etc. This project describes how to build a mini logger that records surrounding temperature values. It has following features:
- Uses just one 8?pin chip, so very compact size circuit.
- Temperature range: 0 to +125°C.
- Can store up to 254 measurements.
- Sampling interval options: 1 sec, 1 min, 10 min
- Reset feature to clear all previous measurements.
- Serial transfer of recorded measurements to a PC
- Three tactile switches for user inputs and a LED indicator.
Single Chip Temperature Data Logger - [Link]