DEBIX Model C – A Raspberry Pi-Like SBC for Industrial and IoT Applicationsy Pi-Like SBC for Industrial and IoT Applications
The DEBIX Model C is a Raspberry Pi-like compute module with NXP i.MX93 processor, Ethos-U65 microNPU, and has support for various other peripherals like dual ethernet, camera, and more.
DEBIX, a brand launched by OKdo Technology and Polyhex Technology, has recently announced a new single-board computer(SBC), the DEBIX Model C. Inspired by the Raspberry Pi compute module, this board comes with the NXP i.MX9352 system-on-chip (SoC). The processor includes two application-class processors and a low-power neural processing unit (NPU) named “microNPU“. The microNPU acts as a tinyML accelerator, enhancing the device’s machine-learning capabilities.
When it comes to processing power, this compute module houses i.MX9352 has a Dual-core Cortex-A55 (up to 1.7GHz) and a Single-core Cortex-M33 (up to 250MHz). In terms of RAM, this SBC is equipped with 1GB of LPDDR4 memory. You also have the option to upgrade RAM to 2GB. Additionally, the basic version of the SBC comes with 8GB of storage, but it can be expanded up to a full 128GB.
The Debix Mode C also features Dual Gigabit Network interfaces. It also supports Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE, requires PoE module).
The Debux module has two USB-C ports, one for power, and the other one can be used as OTG. Besides that, this board has a 3.5mm audio jack with microphone input, MIPI DSI and CSI interfaces supporting 1080p60 resolution, an LVDS output supporting 720p60, and a microSD slot for storage. The board runs on a 5V 2A power supply and can keep Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) with an extension board.
DEBIX Model C Features and Specifications:
- Memory/Storage: Up to 2GB LPDDR4, Up to 128GB eMMC (optional), 1x MicroSD card slot.
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz WIFI IEEE 802.11b/g/n, BT5.0, 2x GbE ports (1x w/ TSN support).
- Camera: 1x MIPI CSI (up to 1080p60).
- Display/Audio: 1x MIPI DSI (up to 1080p60), 1x LVDS (up to 720p60), 1x Headphone & mic combo.
- I/O Interfaces: 40-Pin expansion header.
- USB: 2x USB 2.0 Host Type-A, 1x USB 2.0 OTG Type-C.
- Power: DC 5V/2A Type-C.
- OS: Yocto 4.2-L6.1.22_2.0.0.
- Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃, -40℃ to 85℃ (optional).
- Mechanical: 85.0 x 56.0mm.
Although specific pricing details for the DEBIX Model C SBC have not been released, it is expected to be available in September 2023. Meanwhile, the Model B and Debix SoM A are currently available for purchase on OKDO.
Join 97,426 other subscribers