Espressif Systems ESP32-H BLE & IEEE 802.15.4 Modules
Espressif Systems ESP32-H BLE and IEEE 802.15.4 Modules are powerful, generic BLUETOOTH® Low Energy and IEEE 802.15.4 combo modules featuring the ESP32-H2 chip. The ESP32-H is suitable for building IoT applications with high requirements for power consumption.
The Espressif ESP32-H module is small-sized and pin-to-pin compatible with the ESP32-C3-MINI and ESP32-C6-MINI modules.
- 32-bit RISC-V single-core processor that operates at up to 96MHz
- 19x programmable GPIOs, with support for UART, SPI, I2C, I2S, Remote Control Peripheral, LED PWM, Full-speed USB Serial/JTAG Controller, GDMA, and MCPWM
- Can be used for building Thread end devices, as well as Thread border routers and Matter bridges by combining it and an ESP Wi-Fi SoC
- 320KB SRAM, 128KB ROM, 4KB LP memory, and works with external flash
- Embedded chips (ESP32-H2FH1, ESP32-H2FH2, and ESP32-H2FH4)
- 13.2mm × 16.6mm × 2.4mm Dimensions
- PCB antenna
- 1, 2, 4 Flash (MB)
- 5 Pins
more information: https://www.espressif.com/en/products/modules
Join 97,426 other subscribers
Aaeon AI Arduino ARM Battery BLE Bluetooth camera DC-DC display ESP32 ESP8266 FPGA GPS I2C IoT Kickstarter LCD Led Linux Mcu MEMS Microchip Microcontroller MOSFET Motor OLED Oscilloscope PCB Power supply PWM Raspberry Pi regulator RISC-V SBC Sensor SOC SOM STMicroelectronics Switching temperature Texas Instruments TFT USB Wifi