Atmega8 Development Board provides a very simple and cost effective platform for prototyping solution. The compact design provides connection to all the pins of the microcontroller for the user.
- Prototyping solution available for 28-pin ATmega series AVR microcontroller from ATMEL
- All the three ports available to the user via standard 10 pin box header with supply of 5 VDC for interfacing circuits
- Onboard reset switch for easy reset of the microcontroller
- ISP (In circuit Serial Programming) connector available for chips with ISP support
- 8 MHz crystal on board
- UART level shifter circuit using MAX232 IC, on board for easy connection of the board to the RS232 devices
Atmega8 Development Board – [Link]