Cricket ONE is an Arduino compatible board in Raspberry Pi form factor
The Cricket ONE is the first in a series of small microcontroller boards using the familiar form factor of the Raspberry Pi Zero series of single-board computers. Featuring an ATMEGA328PB and CH340C USB to UART converter, this board is Arduino IDE compatible and includes all of the features of the newer ATMEGA328PB.
- ATMEGA328PB at 20 MHz (16 MHz Beta)
- Arduino Compatible w/MiniCore
- CH340C USB to Serial adapter
- Supports board reset for automatic download
- No external crystal necessary
- 1A 3.3V LDO to support peripherals
- Program download and power over microUSB
- RPi-compatible pinout and mechanical design
- Works with many HAT’s
- Fits existing cases
The board is on sale at Tindie for 7 USD.